Thursday, May 03, 2007

Unexpected but Good

So our Saturday practice got cancelled at the last minute. That was good, though, b/c it gave me time to finish shopping for wedding dresses with Kate.

We ended up having that lesson last night. So much fun. Since I already know most of the steps, Carol has been working with us on style and form a lot. I LOVE THAT!! It's so fun to be told HOW to move.

I've been working on my posture all day today. I have to remember to keep my shoulders down which is hard to do. PLUS I am already trying to have good seated posture while I'm working. Now I've added standing and walking posture to that list... it's hard when you have to think about where your body is throughout the entire day.

Tonight we have a group lesson and dance party. It's cha-cha night, and they're serving margaritas. It should be a GREAT night :)

1 comment:

Art Nest said...

So I know this post is about one year old, but I wish you would blog on here so I could look at your shiznit!

I love you!