Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pleasant Sunday

This morning Pookie and I woke up and made pancakes. We originally wanted waffles but long-story-short... the pancakes turned out great! We finished up the movie we had started last night--we never seem to finish a movie in one sitting anymore.

Afterward, we went for a walk down by Lake Hefner. It's a gorgeous day today (although Pookie says it's too windy for his taste), and we had a great time just strolling along and holding hands.

I feel very fat. I have not COMPLETELY destroyed the 4.5 months of hard work... but almost. It's amazing how quickly you can lose it!! I am hoping to get back on track over the next 3 weeks. I'll be traveling which can either be a blessing or a curse. Sometimes I have a great time when traveling since I can get up in the mornings and workout and have nothing better to do in the evenings but do some more working out. Other times, I just give up. I come home from the bank and sprawl out on my hotel room bed and don't move except to flip channels in between Law & Order episodes. It can be pretty sad.

I could really use all of the prayers and encouragement I can get over these next coupe of weeks. Not just with the exercise/diet thing but with being away from Pookie for such a long stretch. It's hard.

I have almost finished packing... better get back to it!

Me & Pookie on a recent trip to Hot Springs. sigh!

any wonder why I miss him?? he's so cute and wonderful.

1 comment:

Art Nest said...

I still really don't think you are married...weird, I know.
I wish my hipster would walk with me...he's bruised his heel and it is taking forever to feel better. I can't wait to reunite with you guys this Halloween!
Bring that game...